Fintray Hillclimb 21.05.17 MNR Vortx

Murraymint

• 4 weeks later...

Enjoyed the video and must admit MNR is not a make I was aware of. I bet your son-in-law enjoyed driving it.

Just don't let Hamster loose on that course.

My typing with arthritic fingers is not the best and by incorrectly putting an X in front of Richard Hammond's nickname I found an unexpected website--honest your Honour.

• Like 1

I very neatly built an MNR instead of a Westy. Visited their premedisband had a good chat. Nice cars, well made and good quality bodywork. I just couldn't quite get away with the looks and so ended up here!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2017 at 15:08, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

I very neatly built an MNR instead of a Westy. Visited their premedisband had a good chat. Nice cars, well made and good quality bodywork. I just couldn't quite get away with the looks and so ended up here!

You can get a 'normal' looking nose cone for them ;) much better looking than the slatted long one imo

3 hours ago, CosKev said:

You can get a 'normal' looking nose cone for them ;) much better looking than the slatted long one imo

Yes - I knew that, but still preferred the Westy - in my opinion it really is the best looking "seven" available and (personally) prefer the looks to a Caterham too

• Like 1