Curborough Sprint Course breakfast meet Sat 13 May

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

It is the breakfast meet at Curborough Sprint Course, Lichfield, WS13 8EJ on Saturday 13th May from 8.30 until 11.30. We will be there from mid-morning onwards and if it's nice we will be coming home through the Peak District. Everyone is welcome to come and join us, so please do.

Rumour has it there might be some Speed Series members on track too, so bring your camera. Not only is there a Westfield Factory photo competition running but there is the 2018 WSCC calendar to consider too, and action shots make the grade.

Fingers crossed for dry weather this time.

• Like 2

Ok for me If it's not raining .. just Curborough  then home  for me 

• Like 1

Unless the weathers too bad, I should be there.

• Like 1

Sorry I can't make this ... my seats are out of Roary as I'm replacing the carpet and my exhaust is going to Wun Off Exhausts (thanks for the advice @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary) tomorrow.

Roary should be back on the road in just under two weeks time.

• Like 2

No worries Andy, not used them myself but PLENTY of very satisfied Wunoff customers on here!

I've put a late entry in so look forward to seeing and meeting you all, I am running car no. 41

Come and have a chat

Mick

• Like 2

Excellent Mick, was starting to think none of our guys and gals would be competing!

Craig Spooner and Matthew Haynes will also be there. most of the rest of us will be at Snetterton for a 2 day event

Some other Westfields as well but not speed series competitors

• Like 1

Thanks John, gives those of us going an idea who to look out for in particular; the Breakfast Meet doesn't seem to coincide with Sprints featuring Westfield's very often, so seems a shame to miss it!

21 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Thanks John, gives those of us going an idea who to look out for in particular; the Breakfast Meet doesn't seem to coincide with Sprints featuring Westfield's very often, so seems a shame to miss it!

There's a possible membership recruitment opportunity for the other competing Westfields as well ;)

Do you have any Speed Series flyers i could print out and take with me? (Email if easier - secretary@wscc.co.uk)

18 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Do you have any Speed Series flyers i could print out and take with me? (Email if easier - secretary@wscc.co.uk)

John Williams would be your man for that but I was thinking more club membership

Ah, do club stuff automatically! (Though if Julie's in the Area it's hard to get in ahead of her!! ;) :p :laugh: )

• Like 1

Having a blond moment, is this sprinters only or can we just turn up for a social?

• Like 2

@Ali Jones spectators and social members welcome :)

• Like 3