Banned again

Sparkymart

This keeps coming up when I try to get on here from my phone last time this happened I was in the USA but in UK now any idea's? Cheers 

Screenshot_2017-05-04-09-13-28-130.jpeg

Stop being naughty?

It might be that your phone currently has an ip address that has been banned, rather than you yourself.

22 minutes ago, Dommo said:

It might be that your phone currently has an ip address that has been banned, rather than you yourself.

Yeah, that was mentioned over the weekend - someone had a phone that ended up in a pool of blocked IP addresses over in the states. 

Any luck?

I know our webmaster is up to his eyes just now but will be aware...

yes - I am aware - but to be honest, the advice already given echoes what I'd have said!

Usually a 'cookies' thing which a re-boot can sort or clear the cache.

Right - now to reboot the forum!

All sorted guys I switched to WiFi and it let me in I then switched the WiFi off and back to 4G and all was OK .I was starting to get paranoid :(