Clarify My View

Kevin Swinden

Philip here, my dad has asked me to ask you for help with our westy.

He is alright, his side of the screen is clear but mine is smeered when it rains (don't suggest we don't take it out in the rain because we don't, it rains when we are out sometimes).

We have tired to buy blades localy and insert the rubbers into the metal runners. However the profiles are different.

Can anybody advise us on either, replacement blad that fits in a basic retainer shaped like a house gutter down pipe clip (b*******, trying to describe a shape is impossible). If somebody can help, I can upload a digital image for you to have a look at if necessary. Once I have worked out how to do it.

2. Is it easier to just to buy two new arms/blades and be done with it.

Any ideas where to buy them from would be appreciated.

Thanks a bunch!

Philip Swinden  :D

I think the blades are specially made for Westfield.  Might be wrong.  I ordered a new set from the factory.  You'll only need the blades not the arms as well.

:D

My blades are stamped with makers name TEX  ;)  :)  if that's any help at tracing parts

Just did a search on TEX

Here's the website

Know where to go next time  :)

Thanks For the help Gents :) .

I will try the web sit and factory.

I found the whole Shopping adventure an laugh when you ask for a blade replacement approx 9in long.

They looked at me like a dog thats been whistled at (you know look up and rotate the head look)

Once again ta :)