• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

The Official 2017 Northants Convoy to Stoneleigh™

Quinten

Yes, with just over a week to go, it is time to start planning this season's start event!

The route I am planning to take can be seen here: https://goo.gl/maps/z66zPUiUUqD2

Although the events is over two days, Sunday the 30th is regarded as the better show day, so that's when I am intending on going.  Unless the weather is absolutely shocking, and Monday the 1st is dry.  But I will let everyone know nearer the forecast is available.

The gates open at 9:30am and I'd like to arrive just after that, so I propose a departure time from Sixfields at 8:30am.  If people would like a coffee/breakfast from McDonalds, then we could meet a little earlier and get that sorted beforehand.

I will be going sun & mon but will be in the tin top as the westie is missing an engine.

• Like 1

:yes:

On that note, if anyone has a passenger seat available, drop me a note or post here so others could potentially benefit from it :yellow-westy:

Count me in for the Sunday pending a longer drive test this weekend to make sure I'm not overheating or leaking coolant on my feet still!

• Like 1

Will have spare seat must have helmet  and be able to fit in a narrow with cage!!!!!

regards Paul

17 minutes ago, black st said:

Will have spare seat must have helmet  and be able to fit in a narrow with cage!!!!!

regards Paul

Cheers Paul, I will let @carbon-nv know on Facebook :yes:

13 minutes ago, neptune said:

Several spare seats available !!

Will you be joining us too at Sixfields?  Chris Hooper is following us as well in his tin top, so you won't be the only odd one out ;) 

Me, me, me!

Meet you all Sixfields, haven't a clue how to get there or where to go once their but I'll track you all down.

Ian

It's easy Ian.  Sixfields is the home of the Cobblers (Northants F.C.) and the parking area in front of the stadium is where you'll find us.  Just follow the signs!  If you need any directions, my mobile is 07971 125839.

See you there!

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 22:54, neptune said:

the westie is missing an engine.

Well where did you last see it, I haven't tidied it away, you must have put it down somewhere.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Quinten Uijldert - Northants AO said:

It's easy Ian.  Sixfields is the home of the Cobblers (Northants F.C.) and the parking area in front of the stadium is where you'll find us.  Just follow the signs!  If you need any directions, my mobile is 07971 125839.

See you there!

Thanks Quinten, see you (all) there.

Ian

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MK11 said:

Well where did you last see it, I haven't tidied it away, you must have put it down somewhere.

Well  thats my problem hadcanbeye operation so i can't see it anywhere !,