Big Huge Trailer

Jan Coombes

I need to get my new car from Essex to Richmond, but it has no Tax or MOT (I did get the car for free :0 )

Problem is the only trailers I can borrow are Mino's and that is going to be to small.

Has anyone got one a normal size car will fit on I can borrow?

What about the AA do you think I can blag it and say it has broken down and get them to take me, (not sure about no TAX)

Thoughts lads. ???

No, not another one

I have to get a new part form the factory for the Westy and I know how over priced everything is.

So I am selling my Scooby to raise funds and getting  ....... . . . . . . . .

A boy'ed up Orion!

Oh yes 52,000 miles, FSH, Quad head light conversion, stereo worth more than the car, whippy aerial, tiger skin covers on the seats, 2 static strips hanging from the back, Peco big bore back box, the full works.

Saving up for the motorsport window sticker.

I have been given it for free, (a bloke and his dog, you know all that) but it has not been used for 4 years. Hence not MOT and TAX.

It will do until I sort my plans out for world domination, feel free to point and laugh

I have a big twin axle beastie that fits my porker 924 (shhh :blush:) on no probs at all, so should by orion compatible. It's ropey looking but tows fine and the brakes and lights work. In Haverhill at the mo (Essex / Suffolk / Cambs borders).

It could well be borrowable...

...what are you offering?  ;)

:angry: Your not the only one with a daft car.I sold my 325 tds to buy my striker and ended up with a 106 densil to run round in but ive got to make some big ramps so i can transport the bird in my iveco luton van

Single wipage not only reduces weight but improves aerodynamics. Most race cars only run one wiper.  :)  :D  ;)  :p

Judging by the other mods, I expect the car pictured had this in mind at the time of conversion.

Most race cars only run one wiper.  

See most Westfields have 2 wipers, so the orion is more of a race car :devil:

You can just make out the big rear wing.

And if you have no wing you have no idea, maybe I should I sprint the Orion.

I can have some thumping tunes banging out on the start line.

Oompa oompa du du  :durr:

Nuff Respec  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  Mash it up - Booyerkasha  :p  :D  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:  with baseball cap at jaunty angle  :blush:  :D  :devil:  :devil:

Funny you should say that I am getting, a Subrau Impreza air scoop put on another bonnet.

I think it will look really nice.

Here is a shot from the rear

cammy2.jpg