What's the best place you've ever been?

TAFKARM

Mrs H and I have a mental list of places we want to visit. What's the best place you've been to and why?

Best place so far was 3 days in Tokyo, a whole other world and highly recommended!

The Grand Canyon for me - it's more incredible than I could have imagined for a large blind hole.

Would have to say New York.

Been a few times now and the sights and sounds still make me feel like I'm in a movie!

Jersey

26 minutes ago, dpeffers said:

Niagara Falls.  Mesmerising waterfall..

Good shout.

Expected it to be in the middle of a national park though, not outside the Rainbow shopping mall :(

Niagara falls and some of the associated sites are truly spectacular, but I think for me it's the Golden Circle in Iceland - Þingvellir National Park, Geysir Hit Springs & Gullfoss Falls

35 minutes ago, Rhett - Joint Black Country AO said:

Niagara falls and some of the associated sites are truly spectacular, but I think for me it's the Golden Circle in Iceland - Þingvellir National Park, Geysir Hit Springs & Gullfoss Falls

Been to both Niagara Falls and Iceland - and have to agree that the "Golden Circle" in a huge big Jeep is hard to beat. Iceland is a fantastic place and right up there as one of the best places I've ever been.

Have the Grand Canyon on my Bucket List though...

Rio de Janeiro and the Iguassu falls, supposedly better than Niagara but we were there in a draught.

And it was free!

• Like 1

Moscow, very cold but so fascinating, visited all the usual tourist places plus some that are off the beaten track... If you get the chance it's well worth it..

41 minutes ago, XTR2Turbo said:

I love Stelvio

David

Another Vote for Stelvio