Standard Westfield silencer

adhawkins

Item now sold

Hi,

Having replaced my standard Westfield silencer with a Wunoff one, the original item is now available.

Any use to anyone? Would probably be fine to get through SVA (anyone know what the limits are?).

It's off a 1997 SEiW, done about 10k miles, measured at 103dB at Castle Combe a few weeks back (hence the change).

Located in Swindon.

Any offers?

Andy

Some photos below. If anyone needs a photo of a particular area, just let me know.

409.jpeg

410.jpeg

411.jpeg

412.jpeg

Andy

You could have given it a shine before you took the pics!

:D  :D  :D  :p  :p  :p

Your manhole cover needs a lick of paint too

:devil:  :devil:  :devil:

I took my wire wool brush and buffing tool to mine and it went from (like that) to Like new :)  worth a go (to potential buyers, it’ll look like new :) )

Hmm...might try that if I have to go to FindIt or somewhere. Wouldn't want to mis-represent it as anything but what it is to people on here though.

Andy

I should try some lime on the lawn as well. The brown patchs look alkaline to me :D

I took my wire wool brush and buffing tool to mine and it went from (like that) to Like new :)  worth a go (to potential buyers, it’ll look like new :) )

Lot of trouble to go to for a manhole cover.   What did the local authorities have to say about you selling their stuff?

:p  :p  :p

I live in stoke mate, the local Auths are too busy ignoring soaring crime rates, and unemployment, and building abstract statues that cost the yearly budget.

Sad state of affairs when there is not even enough money for littler bins. Seems the culture up here just to chuck litter on the floor …oo it makes me mad seeing mums doing it in front of their kids (and wonder why their city is probably one of the dirtiest in the uk)

Item now sold (unpolished).

Andy