17th Dec, Yorkshire Dales Christmas run

Rickyboy100

On this event we will be meeting with the North West Kit car Club.

Meet at the Craven heifer pub, on the grassington road, skipton  BD23 6LA at 9.30-10. we will aim to leave at 10am. Up the Valley via Kettlewell and buckden, over the hill and into aysgarth. From there head north again to Muker where we will head south over the Buttertubs pass into Hawes. Lunch stop at the Wensleydale creamery where there is a nice cafe, and of course a cheese shop. outh again to ingleton via the ribbleshead via duct, great photo opportunity if the weather is good. From ingleton we make our way down to Clitheroe via Bentham where we can all depart and go our seperate ways. I have planned a route via tyre so who ever wants a copy give me a shout. About 85miles in total so we should all be home before dark .

• Like 3

Great days drive that.

Route of one of my bestest blats ever http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/105034-sunday-meets-with-lancs-and-mancs/

Hope to be there for this one :)

Should be able to make this, weather permitting.

Count me in Rich  :t-up:

• 4 weeks later...

Let's just bump this up to the top by saying I hope the weather is good. Should be a great day, and you can get all your festive cheese for your cheese and biscuits 

Optional atire will be to wear a silly hat just for a bit of fun.

1 hour ago, Rickyboy100 said:

Optional atire will be to wear a silly hat just for a bit of fun.

That will be nornal atire for some of us

So, just over 1 week to go, has everyone got their hats?

Sorry, doubt I'll be able to make this, even though I do have an array of silly hats! (Though not in the same league colour wise as yours!)

Anyone travelling from the West is welcome to meet us on route to Craven Heifer, Skipton....

8:25  McDonalds/Shell Petrol Haslingden Bypass -  BB5 2SB

8:50 Layby on A59 just EAST of McDonalds/Petrol on A59 between Whalley and Clitheroe -  BB7 9WF

9:10  A59 through Gisburn -  BB7 4ES

9:30  Craven Heifer, Skipton -  BD23 6LA

Hi Rich ..can you email me a copy of the Tyre route bluewestfield@gmail.com  ..hoping to be tagging along with a few of the Lancashire crew

Steve

• Like 1

Brill @Steve (stevel) - Lancashire AO

Will you be meeting us? Leaving 8:50, Layby on A59 just West EAST of McDonalds/Petrol on A59 between Whalley and Clitheroe -  BB7 9WF