Santa Run Sunday 4th December

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

The build up to this event is amazing. I have bought my new driving shoes today, got some brill xmas tree sunglasses too. Glen's sun glasses are Christmas pudding ones. Just need the sun to shine now.

reindeer%20feet_zpsl380vmnk.jpg

• Like 1

You guys need to get out more ... or maybe that should be less  :)

Now the thread has degraded into daftness.  Can you bring you panorama camera so we can try get at over 20 Santas in one picture.

We are going to look daft, so why not Santas running around Halfords car park  :p.........  with  festive sunglasses  :yes:

Festive sunglasses? did I hear the words festive sunglasses? well here we go then

DSC09474_zpsimtp3vkt.jpg

I will have the panorama camera at the ready and yesterday I have promised AndyR that I will gather my Christmas songs together for his music jobby, can you bring yours too Trevor?

• Like 1

Yep. The cheesy Christmas songs have been loaded to enhance your driving pleasure

• Like 2

Hi Julie/Glen et al :-) , if anyone has a spare seat for the Santa Run my daughter would love to come along :-). No need to go out of your way she can join/meet along the route and will be well over the top in a Festive Way :-). Oh! I will be on the run so I'll be watching :d  :d  :d  :d  :d . Thnx in advance

Never know, slim chance I might bring my Bah Humbug to dampen all your seasonal cheer!

If so if spare seat I'd happily offer a lift.

• 2 weeks later...

I shall be brave and say that this event is definitely happening on the 4th December. I have just listened to yet another weather report that says this good spell of weather is going to continue into the weekend and beyond. We shall be having a lunch stop at The Travellers Rest, Bradwell so I will book a table, which means I need a pretty good idea for the numbers. I have the following

Trevor

AndyR

Big Andy and Debbie

Richard, Liz and Vic

Dave Smeg

Martyn and Sue

That's a table for 12 unless there are anymore?

I can confirm I will be there assuming its not pouring with rain.

Also the car is looking "interesting" as my wife called it last night. I won't give away everything on the forum but she reckons I'm going to look a right idiot driving it ... so that means I must be doing something right :-) 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Julie (One Careful Lady Owner) - Peak District AO said:

That's a table for 12 unless there are anymore?

Plus one please  for Ben (joining as my passenger in one of my single use Santa suits)

Oily Steve is double booked., waiting for Mike to confirm

Sorry I can't make this.

Hope the weather stays good and I look forward to seeing the photos :)