Santa Run Sunday 4th December

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet at Halfords, Ashbourne, DE6 1DU 10am dressed as Santa, that's you and your car, you must have a tinsel theme, the more lights and laughter the better.

We will take a route through villages to wave a merry Christmas to all, calling in for lunch and finishing in time to get home in the light. 

If it rains this event will be moved to Sunday 18th December. It is no good being dressed up if you cannot be seen under a hood.

• Like 1

Got a family do the weekend of the 4th, we're all throwing mum a 90th birthday party!

But if it rains and you skip the 4th, I'll be up for the 18th. I'll need the light relief by that point. :d

• Like 1

How weird, Richard and Liz also have a 90th that weekend. Might just do a re-run on the 18th for the hell of it.

• Like 2

Yep ok for me. I wouldn't miss the running out the house, diving in the car and driving off quickly before the neighbours think you lost your marbles for anything

Regards ..another 14 year old

• Like 1

It's in the diary and I'm now going to be busy sorting out a Santa outfit for me and the car ... luckily I already have the belly  :d

• Like 1

I can't make the 4th, shame as I had a great idea...

'Great idea'...the mind boggles

nude trampolining?  suggestions on a postcard please  :p

Obviosuly, my great idea only works if car is up and running anyway!

Thought this was the GBS day?? GBS are not in Ashbourne!!

I thought the GBS day had been in September, or is there another?

We had discussed joining the Santa Run with the GBS Christmas open day on the 3rd December. I presume that plans have now changed and I will get my money back on the Santa outfit :(

Ah, OK, hadn't heard about that one!

According to the GBS website they are holding a 'cup of tea and mince pies' event on Saturday 10th December, starting at 10 am. I will do a separate post for this but it will be the usual - meet at McD's 9.30.

• Like 1

So it is GBS who have changed the date. Bummer. We always celebrate my Dad's life on the 10th December so will probably have my Mother staying. Will be difficult to get out but will start negotiations now! (or not invite her this year) :)