Which Steering Wheel

Kevin (Mr T)

That will be PCD you are looking for.     A 260mm wheel ?????    That's very small, you sure?

Aye, 260mm is tiny. I've only met one or two drivers that like wheels that small on a Westfield.

I'm going to measure my current one tomorrow, it's pretty small!

If you are already using Luke's services, why not buy the steering wheel from him?

I bought the whole package from Luke and he drilled the steering wheel and attached the quick release boss. I bought the 290mm Momo 27, D shaped wheel.

He did an excellent job.

• Like 1

Thanks and I quite like the look of the Sparco 260 with the flat bottom. Doesn't have the PCD on the spec as far as I can see.

For some reason, the second link doesn't work.

Kev the 260 is very small,I'm sure I've got the Momo model 11 size 280 and sometimes that feels to small. Then just drilled the 3 holes. Easy

I have this, or at least an older version. It's great but as others have commented it is small and if something came up, I'd go for a slightly bigger one just to get a bit more purchase on the steering.

If you are already using Luke's services, why not buy the steering wheel from him?

I bought the whole package from Luke and he drilled the steering wheel and attached the quick release boss. I bought the 290mm Momo 27, D shaped wheel.

He did an excellent job.

I too purchased my Momo ( MOD 26 290mm) wheel from Luke, which is supplied without holes, Luke drilled the holes to the spec I needed.

I've decided to go down the "Luke" route, but I'm having the usual frustrations in terms of communication.

3 calls, 2 voicemails and 1 email, so far........

I've decided to go down the "Luke" route, but I'm having the usual frustrations in terms of communication.

3 calls, 2 voicemails and 1 email, so far........

So which steering wheel have you decieded on???

So which steering wheel have you decieded on???

The Momo Model 11 260mm (I've been using a 250mm for the last 18 months, so I thought going to a 280mm might feel like a lorry wheel!)

The Momo Model 11 260mm (I've been using a 250mm for the last 18 months, so I thought going to a 280mm might feel like a lorry wheel!)

I'll show you mine on Sunday :)