• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Interesting cornering technique

Nick M

In fairness I *may* be doing him an injustice and it might be Mr Boyce behind the wheel.

But, just in case it was, here's another one to have a gander at !!  :D   One or other of them is Westy !!

640.1364.PICMAN21.JPG

yep we both got over excited in front of mr pic man on a wet track, mb stopped in the middle of the track (and the wrong way round) and I went for the grass option :blush:

Truth be told I'm only jealous !!  :p

Would have been there myself if it wasn't for being a few thousand miles away !!

Looks like you had fun though.  Did the new wheelz behave or did the usual Anglesey "curse of Boyce" come into effect ?

Yep the car behaved beautifully like it always does.  Even the c******m boys were amazed at the performance and that was before we told them it was on List 1a's :D  :0

You can have fun over there just only in a straight line for a little while!

Actually there's at least one trackday a month in the Phoenix area.  First one may even be next weekend if I can sort out some tyres and a new skid lid.

And my colleagues are also entering into the spririt of things by suggesting fun roads for me to play on !!  :t-up:  :D  :cool:

No pics of me pootling round on that gallery, will get some slapped up on westicles.net when my CD arrives...

S'pose that bend at Laguna Seca may have a touch of Anglesey to it! (speaking from full Gran Tourismo authority! )

;)

Where can I get a rear diffuser like that looks cool

Try Plays Kool Motorsport  ;)  :D

Speeling corrected at no extra charge  :p  :devil:  :D