Widebody Diffuser photos

CJ63

Hi Guys, 

I quite fancy a carbon diffuser for my Westfield SEIW, any images and advice on suppliers?

Thanks in advance

CJ.

Just got a dash, aeroscreen and boot cover from him......Brilliant service, fantastic products, and very reasonable process, recommended.... :-)

• Like 1

There's also a member up in the Lancs area that has done a couple of really nice diffusers for other members.

• Like 1

There's also a member up in the Lancs area that has done a couple of really nice diffusers for other members.

I believe this is andrew mellor?

Ordered one off him as im personaly not a fan of the back square look carbon ones. His are GRP and fantastic quality.

Just Another option to think about for aroind the same price

This being said i have ordered a lot of stuff (too much) from mark at carbon - nv and every piece is quality

Hello,

The 'carbon' diffuser is a special for myself.  I had one dipped at a local hydrographis place, it was expensive :cry:

It'll possibly be going on my car over the winter.

PM is the best way to contact me for more information.

ta ta

Andy

• Like 1

• 2 months later...