FREE - Used Shadow Board

chris parkin

Afternoon all,

I managed to grab a couple of shadow boards from a mate when his work had an overhaul in the workshop. I've found space and currently using one but really don't have room for it. Shame to see it go to waste so if anyone can find use for it, come and grab it. Located in Doncaster, South Yorkshire.

Not got exact dims, but I would guess at 1.5m square, I can check if anyone requires them.

IMG_4325.jpg

Cheers

Chris

Oh a shadow board! I'll have it please.

Google search!? :d

Shadow Boards

Store-Boards are the easy, custom solution for creating a visual system for your tools. At a glance, see that tools and supplies are in their designated location. Place Store-Boards throughout the facility, near the work area for improved efficiency, effectiveness and safety.

Shadow outlines with words identify where tools should be kept when not in use

Account for missing tools and equipment

Completely customizable. Choose your size, colors and even add your company logo and colors

Add specific department information

I'm away this week - how quick do you need it gone?

When can you collect? It's just sat outside at the minute so no major rush. Within the next couple of weeks?

The missus is working nights (in Doncaster) fri / sat / sun next week so I'll be the knight in shining armour, take her to work  and pick it up one of those evenings. 

Lets arrange by PM. 

Thanks very much!

I now fully expect RussH to win Britain's Got Talent this year

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Well I didn’t win BGT, not did I use this or put it up. I painted it black that was it. I did make a good friend though and he made me the godfather of his daughter. @chris parkin

So does anyone want a free shadow board before I tip it? Collect from jct 30 m1 ish or possible MIlton Keynes. 

Glad I'm not the only one that bad Terry!

COOL!

I would like to have a shadow board  and  a sun board

Would be perfect:d

• Haha 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.