Clan McWesty: Charity BBQ #2 - Sunday 21st August 2016

Rab (bombero) Reid

Hope to be there for my first meeting. Hoping the weather is not too bad my constitution is stable after an afternoon @ the Fringe on Saturday :)

Cheers,

Paul.

Hi Paul, looking forward to seeing you at this!

I'll aim to meet you boys at either Kelso or Hawick. Any rough idea on timings?

Hi Chris, glad you're going to make this one. I'll get back to you re rough timings at Kelso and Hawick.

Although the weather is very poor for the area on this Saturday, the Sunday does improve quite a bit! :t-up:

Although the weather is very poor for the area on this Saturday, the Sunday does improve quite a bit! :t-up:

Forever the optimist. I like your attitude  :d

• Like 1

MOT dependent on Saturday morning I hope to make it also for my first area meet.

I know a kitcar friendly MOTer if you need one..

• Like 1

I know a kitcar friendly MOTer if you need one..

Will keep this in mind. I have a pretty good garage in West Lothian that ive been going to for the past 10 years so should not be a problem tomorrow.

• Like 1

I'll aim to meet you boys at either Kelso or Hawick. Any rough idea on timings?

Chris, could you give me an idea of approximate numbers that may be coming up as Neville has asked re catering. Need to know pretty pronto, please!

As for meeting up, Neville suggests that you meet us in Hawick around 1pm (say 1/2hr either side). If you stop about a mile east of Hawick on the A698 outside the Vauxhall dealership (Tustain Motors) OR in the Bourtree Petrol Station on the opposite side of the road. Kelso is a bit more complicated to suggest somewhere..

Does your mobile still end 4403?

As per telephone call Rab, numbers difficult to forecast just like the weather!

If the forecast is as per the current BBC one - I'll be there and I suspect I'll have at least two more in tow - but could be up to 5 in total (although I think that is a tad optimistic of me!). If by some miracle there's a load of us, we'll bring burgers 'n buns :)

I have a nice route to Hawick planned which will get us there between 12.30 and 1pm. The garage would be ideal as it will be time to fill up anyway.

post-20376-0-37194500-1471611278_thumb.p

• Like 1

Rab - Graeme's offered me a lift, so may well come along (assuming he does go of course!).

Matt

• Like 1

As per telephone call Rab, numbers difficult to forecast just like the weather!

If the forecast is as per the current BBC one - I'll be there and I suspect I'll have at least two more in tow - but could be up to 5 in total (although I think that is a tad optimistic of me!). If by some miracle there's a load of us, we'll bring burgers 'n buns :)

I have a nice route to Hawick planned which will get us there between 12.30 and 1pm. The garage would be ideal as it will be time to fill up anyway.

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2016-08-19 13.06.30.png

Rab - Graeme's offered me a lift, so may well come along (assuming he does go of course!).

Matt

Good news everyone! It'll be great to see y'all there! 

MOT passed :-)

Are you coming out with us tomorrow?

Yep I plan to

Looking forward to see/hear my old engine beating again! 

• Like 1