Le Mans Classic

Luapno

Anyone going?

4 Westfields travelling from Birmingham to Portsmouth tomorrow afternoon with an overnight to Le Havre. Then the scenic route to LM staying at the Travel Destinations site at The Porsche Curves

Car packed ready to go :d

You are in for a treat I;m sure. A couple of mates going in their Sevens form the 7 Workshop but I'm off to Blyton.

Safe journey and plenty of pics for the next mag...  :yes:  ;)

I went with a couple of Westfield XI s and an MGB Thursday through Monday.  Stayed with the Triumph 6 Club at Tertre Rouge as they were offering good rates and decent facilities.  They were a very friendly bunch.  I was looking for Westfields, but ours were the only ones spotted.  Had a great time and the XIs in particular got a lot of attention.  Don't know if I'd do it again though - Goodwood Revival is better IMHO, mainly because the racing is better, there's more screens and more action on the track.

Did enjoy driving over the public road bits once they reopened on Monday - felt great blatting down the straight to Mulsanne!

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-12%20at%2011.21.

ETA: We walked down to the Porsche Curves site - looked very good.