Curborough Breakfast Club Sat 18th June Plus Peak District Run

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

This coming Saturday, 18th June, it is the Curborough Breakfast Club starting at 8 am until 11.30am. After a couple of hours tyre kicking and watching the Sporting Bears Charity Trackday that is also taking place at Curborough that day we can have a wiggle through the Peak District in search of cake.

I will post more details of our finishing place and route later on in the week, when I have a weather report, so that if anyone just wants to tag on to the afternoon they can.

All weather permitting.

Might come along for this if the weather looks ok ish

• Like 1

I'll try to make this if the weathers ok & ive got childcare!

• Like 1

Will check if I can have a pass out, so to speak!

Andy

• Like 1

We are planning to go………if the rain ever stops……...and the floods dry up  :rolleyes:

You will laugh at this one. She, who does not go around admiring caravan's, is sat here plotting a route that finishes at.....guess what.....yes.....a caravan site!  Will Martyn and Sue ever let me live it down?

Probably not, but hey ho. I propose that we leave Curborough at around 11am, but no pressure, if people want to stay longer then I am not to the clock. We can take the A515 up into the Peak District, divert around the pretty bit and finish up at The Stables Cafe on The Rivendale Caravan Site, DE6 1QU.

That is 38 miles and 1 hour 15 minutes, which will nicely land us there at 12.15 ish for lunch.

Come with us from Curborough or just meet us there. I can text you before we leave Curborough if you PM me your phone number.

Finally, it must be said, weather dependent.

Ooooo caravans! :yes: 

Its about time you organised a proper day out Julie! We are getting fed up with all these car shows, track days, steam engines, train museums and airfield/aircraft visits. At last we can admire caravans and motorhomes in all their glory  :p

Its about time you organised a proper day out Julie! We are getting fed up with all these car shows, track days, steam engines, train museums and airfield/aircraft visits. At last we can admire caravans and motorhomes in all their glory  :p

:yes:

Its about time you organised a proper day out Julie! We are getting fed up with all these car shows, track days, steam engines, train museums and airfield/aircraft visits. At last we can admire caravans and motorhomes in all their glory :p

Off into the Boardrooms back-office to find out how to add a "don't like this" button to posts!

;):o:p

:laugh:

I'll try and come along also, we have something late mid to late afternoon so won't be able to stay too long

Rhett,Ben do either of you want meet up in the morning

(If it dry) to head over? I could meet en route or head over your way.