• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

im bored, lets have an interesting topic....

POC

bl**** Ell David - where you gonna fix the wings to  :D  :D  :)  :D  That's gonna be mighty quick  :D  :devil:  :D  Low flying XTR2  :D  :)  :D  :p  ;)  :D

Hi David, not seen you about for a while, assumed you've been tucked away in the garage with your spanners!

Good news you decided to go for the conversion now rather than waiting, no point in delaying the inevitable really :D  720bhp/t thats mental!

I have a few friends that own big power cossies so im not short of advice, my major concern is putting the power down, even at the current power levels im getting wheelspin in 3rd gear in the dry (5th@100mph in the damp was 'interesting' ;) )..... hence the query regarding the TCS, I may pick your brains further regarding this.  Let me know if you do decide to plump for the racelogic setup as I have a contact that is one of the main suppliers and could offer a discount :)

For bigger power i need to go hybrid for the turbo, have been talking today with a local tuner regarding a T34 with 55 housing, this shouldnt be too laggy.  One of the main features i will be looking at is the power delivery, currently the turbo hits hard with slight lag between changes, the hit unsettles the car and could cause some 'moments'.... I am also looking at an anti-lag system (admittedly Im keen on spitting 3ft flames out the exhaust!;), however again im worried about traction.

A limiting factor may be the chargecooler, i do need to look into this further, as you said, heat may be a factor!

As you quite rightly said "a toy is a toy" :D:d:D

New wheels with ACB10s coming next week (8in on rear), harnesses, custom exhaust, RAC rollbar etc are all on the way......... there was me saying I wasnt going to modify the car any further! :arse: !

Take care

Paul