Trackday at Knockhill May 23rd

Andrew

Weather forecast looks good for tomorrow, any more joining us? What time you guys hoping to be there at?

Weather forecast looks good for tomorrow, any more joining us? What time you guys hoping to be there at?

It's looking like another good un.  :yes:

There are a couple of lads stopping at the circuit tonight, and I'll be travelling up early morning. Should be there by 8-30 or so hopefully.

See you tomorrow.  :t-up:

It's not looking entirely dry at the moment Mike.. but plenty of time for the forecast to change.  We've been very lucky with the weather in the past, so fingers crossed, for some more dryness.  :cool:

I think the locals say, if you can see the hill its about to rain, and if you cant see it, its raining.  :marto:

Well we could see the hills!!

Another superb day at Knockhill. Are we just lucky with the weather or what? I think thats the seventh time I've been now, and never seen much in the way of rain.. yesterday was even warm! :)

Only thirty cars entered, so there was plenty of space on track. Had some cracking sessions with the other Westys, will get some vid up at some point.

Bad luck John (Hornet) with the holed duratec.. must admit, that's the first time I've seen that? very odd.  hope you can get sorted quickly for your road trip.

• Like 2

Looked like a great day except for John's Engine, are you still planning to do July 1st?

Looked like a great day except for John's Engine, are you still planning to do July 1st?

No it was either yesterday or July 1st.. we did yesterday..  and what a good choice I might add.. :cool:

July 1st I should hopefully be on some island off the north Wales coast. :)

July 1st I should hopefully be on some island off the north Wales coast. :)

Sounds good, I may come along to that myself  :d

Sounds good, I may come along to that myself  :d

..was that a distant rumble of thunder I just heard?  :laugh:

It won't be distant for long  :ph34r:

I wish i saw this sooner i was at Knockhill with my brother all weekend for SLS. Would have liked to have thrashed the pinto

I wish i saw this sooner i was at Knockhill with my brother all weekend for SLS. Would have liked to have thrashed the pinto

You have a Pinto to thrash, or are you saying you're  going to give mine a thrashing?  ;)   You missed a good un. There's a chance we may be up later in the year, so keep your eyes peeled. (Of course it would be easier to keep trackday threads visible if we had a dedicated section............. did I say that or just think it..  :oops: )

Another vid from Stoney in his zetec beasty, chasing Mike W and me.

Haha i have a pinto to thrash.! I will keep an eye out. it would be good to go on the track with more westfields.