Karting at Three Sisters (Wigan) - Tuesday 7th June

AdamR

Ok gents, we've filled all the slots and it's time for payment!

Many of you have been on the ball and already paid, which is highly appreciated, but payment is needed from the following people in the next 10 days please:

10. Chris H
11. Nick W
12. Andy D
13. Andy D's mate
17. Giles U
18. DJ Steve
19. Mark T
24. Craig
25. Anthony
26. Dave
27. Ben
28. Tony
29. Steve

You can either click this link: http://paypal.me/adamread/49.50 (and send payment by 'Friends and Family' so there are no fees) or give me a shout and I'll send bank details.

Many thanks :t-up:

Adam

Give em 60 seconds handicap per day delay on payment!

• Like 2

sounds fair to me !!

That seems to have sped a few people up :laugh:  Nah, seriously, thanks guy, a few more payments came through this weekend (first post updated) - appreciate it. :t-up:

More payments last night at the meet - thanks gents.

3 people left...

DJ Steve

Andy D

Andy D's mate

Should be seeing Andy tonight for those two payments, looks like you're goona be last Steve - 1 minute penalty for your team :p

Well, everyone's now paid with a few days to spare - which must be a record of some sort?!

Going to ring the circuit now and make the rest of the payment, looking forward to seeing you all :t-up:

If everyone could get one of these forms printed and filled out beforehand, that will save us a load of time on the night: http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/car/3sisform.pdf - thanks

• 2 weeks later...

So, the draw has been done...

The Novices and Experts were paired up, then the rest of the names went into this random team generator:

names2.gif

For some reason it didn't like Steve's son as he was missed off the team list :laugh: But he's in team 3 with Chris H.

The Expret / Novice teams are as follows:

3. AdamR (expert)

5. AdamR's +1 (novice)

16. Michael Whitworth

9. Guy (Paul G's work mate - novice)

30. Dan Dudds (expert)

31. Gemma (novice)

21. Stan (AdamR work mate) (expert)

8. Chris (Paul G's work mate - novice)

I'll get a few copies of these printed out and brought with me on the day - looking forward to it :t-up:

Ok guys, so unfortunately Dan Dudds has had to pull out with a dodgy neck :( Which also means Gem can't make it... So there's 2 places up for grabs. Please let me know asap if anyone fancies it - weather is looking good!

One person is up for it, so just need one more to fill the final team... Any takers?

Stupid neck, gutted to miss this.  If I'm able il come and watch, be good to catch up with everyone.

Yeah :( Be good to see you if you can make it.

Spaces are now filled - thanks Chris & DJ :t-up:

Good news and bad news...

Bad news: Apparently quite a lot of the karts got damaged over the weekend, so they don't have enough available to run 16 on track at once. This means our sessions will need to be split into two, so 8 teams on track at once, that race finishes, then another 8 teams are on. Not the end of the world but does mean a bit less kart-to-kart racing.

Good news: I managed to negotiate some free cold drinks and sandwiches for us all to make up for this, as we'll be at the venue twice as long as we would have been previously.

This also means if anyone is running a touch late or struggling to arrive on time, it eases pressure a little as you can go in the second 'group'.

See you all tomorrow :t-up:

Adam, any chance you could PM me a phone number so I can call if we get stuck on motorway tomorrow. We're coming from Stoke so at mercy of M6.

Steav