great start to the weekend

Gary Taylor

What would happen if we all called round for him in our cars on the Scottish trip. I will have a spare seat if he wanted a passenger run with us all.

I am so pleased you had a good day with him.

hi Geoffrey, I couldn't even begin to imagine that one, he would be in heaven for sure (although not literally) we are planning on a few short runs as unfortunately he cant  go very far without his oxygen etc.

And thank you for your kind comments and offer , I will see if there is any way we can organise a rendevous with the trip and him

• Like 1

Hi Gary.

Well up for that one....even if we take him round the block.

Wonder how many cars we can get on his street.

Gentlemen...........rev those engines and toot those horns.

Count me in for that too! Wouldn't want to miss it.

If your 'Scottish Trip plan' doesn't work there are a good few in and around Aberdeen now so I'm sure we could arrange a run out to Banff to surprise him.  I would certainly be happy to (when it's back together of course!)

Boyndie Sprint is 2nd and 3rd of July...Would he be up to a trip there?  I'm not there on the Sunday as at Alford Speedfest but hoping to head up Saturday.

Dave

Right I can see a few ideas here and sure we can get this sorted out,

Geoffrey how are the plans as you travel down from inverness to killin? or on the Killin dates (8/9/10) ?

Dave , that sounds great too, Lets see if we can organise a run out to boyndie on the saturday stopping at banff on route to collect , we all could arrange to meet up somewhere and arrive on mass :)

many thanks to you all, Gary,