The (un)Official 2016 Northants Convoy to Stoneleigh™

Quinten

Pending a quick test drive and a much needed wash (me and the car) I hope to see you all in the morning.

If anyone fancies it also, I might pop into Mcdoodah's for a muffin around 08.00

Pending a quick test drive and a much needed wash (me and the car) I hope to see you all in the morning.

Brilliant!

If anyone fancies it also, I might pop into Mcdoodah's for a muffin around 08.00

We're so there :yes:

Couldn't sleep from excitement... see you shortly!

I've been delayed by deciding to work on the car late last night and failing so had to roll back the changes, setting off shortly.

I've been delayed by deciding to work on the car late last night and failing so had to roll back the changes, setting off shortly.

Ah, we did wonder where you were... Hope you made it?!?

It was a morning well spend :yes: We had Mark (Carbon-NV), Paul (Black ST), Richard (RichyB), Martin (Neptune) and picked up Horace (HoraceM) on the A45.

My wife tried to get us on the camera, but alas, technology is wasted on her ;)

When we arrived the parking marshals did a splendid job and put my car proudly at the front of the Avenue :yes:

2016-05-01+10_02_40.jpg