Garage clearout - come and get it!

geofff

Im just waiting for bank details to wing the dosh over. Im happy to collect my bits at Stoneleigh as they're only small.

Hi Everyone,

Sorry about the lack of feedback, a bit hectic at the moment. If you're up for collecting at Stoneleigh from Tom or Julian then post to the board (rather than PM) and I'll get the stuff to them at the local meet on Thursday.

We can sort payment via transfer or Paypal. You all live on here so I know where to find you :)

Ta

geofff

:)

• Like 1

I'll have the springs and bring cash to Stoneleigh.

I would prefer to collect at stoneleigh. Tom had offered to bring the bits up.

Hi Everyone,

Dave1888 : I will give dash, padding, steering wheel & boss etc to Tom Thursday night at the Golden Heart (along with a pint). I leave you to sort the collection out with Tom for the Monday (?) at Stoneleigh.

a15cro Andy & Robin : I will give Fuel gauge sender, wheel spacers and springs to Julian. He will be at Stoneleigh on the Sunday, Westfield Marquee @ 12pm.

Do not bring cash for Julian or Tom, I will send bank details / Paypal options ASAP. Not to worry about getting payment to me before delivery - I'll take you on your honour.

I think it might be a nice touch to buy Tom / Julian a coffee as a thank you for the WSCC delivery service though :) I'll get them both a beer on Thursday night :)

Ta

geofff

Hi,

Just to clear up a point, I meant the WSCC marquee, not the Westfield factory stand (do they have one?), at the show for pick up.

Ta

geofff

I've got parts off Geoff as above so yes I will be there tomorrow , my number is 07971 264550 if you need to get me , I am planning on being with the Aerodynamix guys a large part of the day if that helps .   

Tom has the other parts as detailed , Tom is helping out so will be easy to find .

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.