• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Thames Valley Meet

Steven Thorne

This Sunday is our regular meet at the Bird in Hand at 12:30 as usual hope to see lots of you there to plan for Stonleigh etc.

Steve and Tim

I'll be there. It's my last meeting before moving back to Sheffield to start my new job in May although I am planning to go to Stoneleigh.

Luke.

That would be a dedicated drive, especially in the winter (or April- its caning it down outside). Maybe we can do some shared runs with the Peak District group coming to Reading and Thames Valley coming to the Peak District? I am sure we'll have space to put everyone up.

I'm going to be away but hope you have a good meet. I'm going to stay at Phil and Helen's B&B so will pass on our best wishes.

Luke... I hope you keep in touch and hope the move goes smoothly.

Phil and Helen aren't a million miles from our new place (about 15 actually). I hope the landslide has been sorted fully. I'll keep in touch.

Hi All, Not able to make it today but looking forward to Stoneleigh in a few weeks time!