Free 30th Anniversary Stoneleigh T-Shirts... What's your size?

Captain Colonial

What's your T-shirt size?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Photo of T-shirt design now in original post :t-up:

30T.jpg

Very nice ☺

Dam came down a year too early, no way will I be able to come down this year. I suppose posting at my cost is not an option? I promise to wear it all of that weekend boss ...............please

will match the car nicely , large please and a lovely thought

Sizes and therefore numbers of tees will be taken from the "What's your T-shirt size?" Poll above, make sure you get your size in there and then there will be one for you to pick up at Stoneleigh.

Also, I'm sure there will be opportunity to pick yours up at Silverstone if you can't make Stoneleigh.

There appears to be a shortage of hobbits in the shire

I'm a hobbit :down:

But everyone likes hobbits! :)

well when you live up here in Scotland its hard to get down to the show , plus i am on Holiday, also Silverstone is far to far away but here in Scotland we will have a westfield stand at three or four shows in Scotland, would a batch of these shirts be availible to the Scottish team who fly the westfield flag up here.  Am sure our Scottish members would look good decked out in them and speedos at this years Clan Mcwesty gathering .

Ps Its XXL

• Like 1

Am sure our Scottish members would look good decked out in them and speedos at this years Clan Mcwesty gathering .

This ought to be an exception to the forum's "we like photos" policy...

• Like 1

While we have every sympathy with those who cannot attend either event, T-shirts are not going to be given to or for members who aren't there. As I stated from the start, it's a blatant bribe to encourage members to attend - simple as that.

IF there are any T-shirts left over after both events, we will review the situation and take a view, but the choice of size will be limited to what's left as no more T-shirts will be printed. The best way to ensure you get a T-shirt that fits is to come to the show if at all possible. Again, that's a huge IF - IF there are any left.

A note to all - don't think you'll be able to talk your way around it and get shirts for non-attendees at Stoneleigh. Lady Chair will be in charge of T-shirt distribution and if you think I'm a stickler for the rules, wait until you meet a sweet lady who's a doctor of psychology and could bring a school full of kids to silence with just a stare. You have been forewarned... :d

I'll be there , but without a car, but have found my dusty westfield jacket and the latest wife has a Westfield jumper. Oh and I have a Westfield tattoo on my A***. Does that count, if so, will be there on the Sunday buying tools for the build and maybe stealing an S2000 engine. Its an XL for me, as I like them tight please..........