Stoneleigh 2016 General Discusion

Andy Banks

My RAVPOWER power bank turned up today for phone/gopro charging, plus I have usb charging in the Westfield. I also bought my 3 season sleeping bag and inflatable pillow! I may just test the bag out tonight as it looks quite cosy lol

Kingster, I didn't make it to Killingworth today so will arrange to call over later in the week if thats ok, time is my enemy at the minute.

no problem and thanks for reminding me to take a pillow! Forgot last year :)

I also bought my 3 season sleeping bag and inflatable pillow! I may just test the bag out tonight as it looks quite cosy lol

I read that as 3 PERSON sleeping bag

I read that as 3 PERSON sleeping bag

Its only a 1.5 man tent, that would prove interesting lol

• Like 1

I'll be there on Sunday with the whole family of 4  :rolleyes:  Obviously I dont own a car yet , but I have paid westfield quite a bit of money for a few receipts and invoices. The wife says we can take the dog ( no, not an ex girlfriend, before you ask) so just wanted to check that a dog on a lead was OK ?. She's only a border terrier , so will say hi to everyone with muddy paws up their legs.

Also, the 'show you are a Westfield member to blag your t shirt'. Not sure what I have to prove this. I guess my daughter has a Westfield jumper, wife and me jackets and I can do a dodgy handshake if you ask me what to do !!  :o

How about trailers?

Hmmm, we "might" be able to stick it somewhere. Can we discuss on the day...?

• Like 2

Dogs are allowed, been taking ours for years now.

I'll vouch for you mate

I'll be there on Sunday with the whole family of 4  :rolleyes:  Obviously I dont own a car yet , but I have paid westfield quite a bit of money for a few receipts and invoices. The wife says we can take the dog ( no, not an ex girlfriend, before you ask) so just wanted to check that a dog on a lead was OK ?. She's only a border terrier , so will say hi to everyone with muddy paws up their legs.

Also, the 'show you are a Westfield member to blag your t shirt'. Not sure what I have to prove this. I guess my daughter has a Westfield jumper, wife and me jackets and I can do a dodgy handshake if you ask me what to do !!  :o

We have your details and these can be checked off as you come in and report to the Membership Info. Dogs are fine on a lead but not on the WSCC camping I'm afraid.

Now then...

I know we are all excited :)  :d  :laugh:  :p  but that's no excuse not to refresh ourselves of the basics to ensure we all know what is happening, how to do it and most of all enjoy ourselves.

To that end, please can I remind everyone to take a look back at the original Stoneleigh threads pinned here where there is a wealth of information and guidance.  :t-up:

I will be handling T-shirt and name badge duties. I may ask you for some proof of ID as a) I'm getting old and can't remember everyone any more; and b) what did I just say? I can't remember. Anyway, if I do ask, don't be offended, it's just that remembering 1,200 faces is not simple! I'll have a checklist, no worries.

• Like 2

I hope the weather sorts itself out. Its flipping snowing and hail all morning in Telford!

Similar here, nice weather, then a sudden hail session, more nice weather then snow in the air.

I realised I have nowhere safe to keep my electronic gubbins on Saturday and Sunday night... Please could someone with a tintop let me pop them in the boot?

IMG_20160427_212406382_zpsbpcwd623.jpg  

I realised I have nowhere safe to keep my electronic gubbins on Saturday and Sunday night... Please could someone with a tintop let me pop them in the boot?

IMG_20160427_212406382_zpsbpcwd623.jpg  

Yep. No probs.