Stoneleigh 2016 General Discusion

Andy Banks

If there's water and it's allowed I can bring a wash mitt and a couple of buckets?

We are close to the taps so no problem washing the car, just not in or around the marquee as otherwise it will turn into a bog.

Can't imagine you need much water to wash a Westfield lol. I'll bring some bits and pieces so members can keep their cars looking fresh.

• Like 1

I have a question.

Are there any 'rules' regarding the sale of cars on the club field.?

I don't really want to be putting the car in the smelly cow shed if I can avoid it.

Yes it's a Westfield, before anyone asks.

Will there be somewhere to charge mobile phones, cameras, ipads etc?

It's quite easy to fit a power socket or USB in a Westfield, then you can charge whatever you want on the way down.

I have a double USB and on last years Euro tour, I kept two phones and a sat nav fully charged constantly.

I have a question.

Are there any 'rules' regarding the sale of cars on the club field.?

I don't really want to be putting the car in the smelly cow shed if I can avoid it.

Yes it's a Westfield, before anyone asks.

in the past we've had a "cars for sale" area just outside the marquee. I'm not sure of the layout this year, but certainly there would be no issue parking up on the club stand with a forsale sign in the screen.

in the past we've had a "cars for sale" area just outside the marquee. I'm not sure of the layout this year, but certainly there would be no issue parking up on the club stand with a forsale sign in the screen.

Quite right.

If you want to display you car for sale, make sure you tell the parking marshals on entry and you'll be directed to the marquee area. Make sure you bring some suitable for sale signs, etc.

• Like 1

And cars have sold there as well, one certainly did last year.

Quite right.

If you want to display you car for sale, make sure you tell the parking marshals on entry and you'll be directed to the marquee area. Make sure you bring some suitable for sale signs, etc.

How about trailers?

My RAVPOWER power bank turned up today for phone/gopro charging, plus I have usb charging in the Westfield. I also bought my 3 season sleeping bag and inflatable pillow! I may just test the bag out tonight as it looks quite cosy lol

Kingster, I didn't make it to Killingworth today so will arrange to call over later in the week if thats ok, time is my enemy at the minute.

It's quite easy to fit a power socket or USB in a Westfield, then you can charge whatever you want on the way down.

I have a double USB and on last years Euro tour, I kept two phones and a sat nav fully charged constantly.

+ the map reading light  :d

I'll be ok for the Saturday, it's the rest of the weekend. All depends on how much I use the forum and facebook.

I'm sure we can sort something out Robin ;)