Bedford Autodrome GT circuit on Saturday 13th Feb for £119

Gerry H

Go for it!

Ref weather, either tog up for it and go and have a blast or don't book until about a week before when the forecast is slightly more reliable. You run the risk of missing out because it's full though, although that doesn't happen at Bedford too often.

Yes, yes it is! I was there in November, dry day but very wet track and it was a blast! Loosey goosey.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Came away at lunch, 1:00 as it was raining and, combined with the cold wind, the fun element was quickly being overhauled by discomfort.

A good turnout and variety with everyone I came across on track courteous and well behaved.

No problems with noise, mine tested at 94 dB which is the lowest yet, usually 97~99 at MSA events.

Will certainly go again but when it's a fair bit warmer.

Nice to bump into Richard from Herts., Beds & Bucks having  a spectate. Nice Westfield BTW. :)

• Like 1