Croft trackday June

Andrew

Croft RS trackday Saturday June 4th 2016

We have again been invited to fill a group at the 2016 RS Owners day at Croft. 

It'll be the third one we've done with the RS club, and in my opinion, the previous ones have been well worth it. We must be behaving our selves to get re-invited. :-)

It's a 105db day.

Six 20min sessions.

25 places.

£160 per car

This is just to gauge interest .. there should be a direct link to book on at some point. Will start a new thread when I have it.

Who's up for some fun at Croft?

Last years...

DSC_3616c_zpsaftc0sju.jpg

DSC_3617_zpsk4jwniqg.jpg

DSC_3635_zps8qsm0cpt.jpg

I would be interested but a couple of questions please. Any idea re dates ? I will be away motorcycling at some point in late June/early July. And are there any requirements re roll bars etc ? Mine is just a standard, factory built 1.6 with no 'track' modifications so, would it get through scrutineering ?

I'm no track day demon and would probably seek to drive in the novices group if there is one, but I'd love to do a track day just to explore the upper limits without worrying about my license !

I could be interested in Th novice group, as I've don't bike track days but never in the westfield. It will give me a chance to stretch its legs. I'll watch this with interest.

Date is Saturday June 4th.

There's no scrutineering at a trackday. When you sign on you are saying your car is fit for purpose.. sometimes they use words like "to MOT standards", although usually no MOT certificate is asked for. No requirements for specific roll bars either, although some organisers will not let a car out on slicks without a full roll cage.

We only have one group to play in.. so there'll be novices through to racers. Tbh, I don't see this being a problem, as we all play by the rules.. I'm sure there will have been novices at previous days, if any would like to comment on this?

Any more interest? :t-up:

• Like 1

We only have one group to play in.. so there'll be novices through to racers. Tbh, I don't see this being a problem, as we all play by the rules.. I'm sure there will have been novices at previous days, if any would like to comment on this?​

Year I came the Westfield group were fine to play with, respectful and no hassling.

Unfortunately a couple of RS guys snuck into our group towards end of day and they were complete ########oles :(

I would still definitely recommend it :)

Its a good day out, so I will be there again, I will mention it to Brett and Steve as well.

Keep me posted

Mick

• Like 1