New seats...

petzzii

Another question is, do you have no problem to pass MOT in the UK with this kind of seats? I think it will be be a problem this side of the channel.And must I fit 3or 4 point harness in my car?

3, 4, 5, 6 Point harnesses are all accepted here.  I've never heard of any problems with the multitude of seats available either.

Hi Geoffrey,

What model of seat do you have in your Westfield? N4246?

Hi.

Yes that is correct.

I am not slim by any means but the seats support me extremely well and I do not feel jammed in at all.

In fact you could draw me by just using circles.

If you pay for my fuel, I am happy to drive Buttercup over to you so you can sit in the seats to try them.  :t-up:

IMG_0021_zpsjfrwusmx.jpg

• Like 1

I have 3946's driver and passenger.

The 4246's would not go far enough forward to accommodate my 'shorter' other half.

Also if Westie has a wide tunnel, the passenger side has to be 3946 at largest.

Just to add I have the 4246 in the drivers side & 3946 in the passenger side due to tunnel size. I'm not small but I fit into both comfortably the only difference being that the smaller one pushes my legs together.

If you give jk a call they are very helpful.

Andy

Hi.

Yes that is correct.

I am not slim by any means but the seats support me extremely well and I do not feel jammed in at all.

In fact you could draw me by just using circles.

If you pay for my fuel, I am happy to drive Buttercup over to you so you can sit in the seats to try them.  :t-up:

IMG_0021_zpsjfrwusmx.jpg

Hi,

It would be better if I will come to your place... :d , I'm a big fan of your Scotland trip, so we can do a trip together across Scotland, and try the seat.

I'm not slim to..I think, if I do a conversion I'm 5,8 ft and 13 stone 9.8 pounds, will I fit in the seat?

Regards

Hi.

You will definitely fit in the seat.

I weigh a lot more than you. .

It would be worth checking that the seat goes far enough forward for you to reach the pedals.

My inside leg is 29" and the seat all the way forward is perfect for me.

Don't forget to book your hotel for Scotland

My legs are longer so it will be ok, anybody else who can confirm if a N3946 will be ok for my build ? :down:

I fit the 3946 easily and am 13st 9lb and 5ft 10.

My legs are longer so it will be ok, anybody else who can confirm if a N3946 will be ok for my build ? :down:

Yep!

5'8" long legs for build 13 ish st and perfect fit

Hi,

What is the difference from a N3946 and a N3942or 43 ? I've seen some pictures where the seats are higher than the Westfield bar like I use to have.So if I buy N3946 they will be higher than the bar...can anyone help me out?

The first two digits in the product number is the width (outside stead dimensions) at the hips, so an N39xx is 39 cm wide at the hips, and about 38cm of actual width in the seat, the second number is the width at the shoulders, so an Nxx46 is 46 cm wide at the shoulders, where as an Nxx42 is only 42 cm wide at the shoulders.

However as you've noticed, there are two, (may be more now, but that's what it was when I last bought any) different heights for the seat, that's why normally it's best to discuss what you need when ordering, they can tell you which seats are the same height. And any other sleet variations.

They do have dimensions on their web site though, here - http://www.jkcomposites.com/7s-page.html

But like I say, always phone and discuss what you need etc as they have further options not listed on the web site, also make sure you tell them what version of Westfield chassis you have, (wide or narrow etc) and in particular what the tunnel is, (Type 9, MT75, T5, SEiGHT, S2000 etc) as they're all different and all limit the width of seat that will fit.

• Like 1