Speed Series Registration

mark.anson

Don't know if I'm prepared for the force of obi Algar and his package.

Now there's a posting that's going to give me nightmares

Glad to hear you will be out there this year Maurici - You have a great car there as well.

Great news. you're one step closer to trying vodka jelly in the paddock. Once the events finished , obviously

Great news, well done for persevering!

Mark,

Don't worry about when Registration opens as we all know that we will be able to register before Registration closes.  

Draft regs say..."Official Closing date for registrations is 10th March 2016."

Loads of time  :)

Mark,

Don't worry about when Registration opens as we all know that we will be able to register before Registration closes.  

Draft regs say..."Official Closing date for registrations is 10th March 2016."

Loads of time  :)

I know Paul. Bit of mischief by me.

But i want to enter some other championships too so would like to spread the cost a bit, instead of paying three registration fees in the same month.

But i want to enter some other championships too so would like to spread the cost a bit, instead of paying three registration fees in the same month.

Simple - give the money to me and I will look after it for you.

Looking at when the package for last year went live in the online club store, it was the evening of 16 January, so Nick will probably activate it soon. I think the reg changes have really been time consuming for him and the SSOT and that may have a slight knock on effect, so please remember that.