Speed Series Registration

mark.anson

They have refused me. They can't do it unless the spanish federation allows them. And seems that the spanish one will never do it.

but what are you asking for  you only need a non race b .  anybody can have these .

Any british can have it.

I´ll try to sumarize everything here.

As I´m spanish, I´m depending of the Spanish RFEDA (the spanish equivalent of the MSA), and this is by law.
I could have a british racing or sprinting or whatever license, if the spanish organism write an Statement saying that I don´t have any active license, and I have never been banned of any motorsports competition. With this statement, the MSA should be able to give me a license, without NO. And again, this is also like this by law, and there is no way to cheat it.

If my passport was saying that I´m french, or german, or portuguese, or sweedish... probably, wouldn't have any problem, but, the spanish organism let's say that is not the best managed.... Even they should be able to writhe the statement for me, they will never do it to try to force me to buy a full spanish international race license (more than 1500€) instead to allow me to buy the much more cheaper british license.

I know is dificult to believe, but after asking today at least at 10 competitors, that have also tried to do the same in Uk, or in France, the answer is allways the same. Spanish citizens are not allowed to race/compete/sprint ouside Spain under any license but the International Spanish.

No matter the kind of license do you are asking for, in spain we have only One national license for drivers, another for Navigators, and an International one.

So, Unfortunately, unless I switch to british nationality I´ll be unable to entry in any british competition because I´ll never pay 1500€ to entry to a club series.

I think like this, is more clear.

Of course, I´ve already spoken with the MSA and explained them the situation. Nothing else to do, unless I convince the Spanish organism to sign that, and, As I said, will be nearly impossible.

DO you need an MSA licence to do the Javelin series?

DO you need an MSA licence to do the Javelin series?

I think that maurici's only option is to find a series that is not affiliated to the MSA.

I am sure Javelin is not.... http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/114671-my-first-sprint-javelin-sprint-series/

Do the Javelin sprint series M, you don't need to waste your money on msa license. Jobs for the boyz! :-(

• Like 1

Shaggy - I think it's jobs for the hombres isn't it ? Hope you get some track time Maurici...

Hi Maurici

Sorry to here you are having trouble joining the UK Speed Series

What a great example of European Legislation Unity

Hope to meet you sometime/somewhere having fun on the UK circuits

Best regards

Graham aka Glutey

Well. Seems that after geting with the right person in spain, and after explain exactly what the situation Is... (simply that if I dont get a british national b I can't afford the international and they will get no cash anyway) there is some chance to get the msa autorized to give me a license.

Anyway, will be long and complicated.

If any progress, will keep you updated.

Hope to write you in some weeks being able to say good things of my national federation.

Thanks everybody, including all PM recieveds with support and ideas to progress!!

• Like 2

On another note. When can we sign up to the speed series? I miss my green screen name and am running out of T-shirts.

On another note. When can we sign up to the speed series? I miss my green screen name and am running out of T-shirts.

Ah, they grow up so fast...seems like just yesterday that everyone was incandesant with rage over the tyre, roll cage and HANS device reg changes, and now they want to sign up again. Bless. :d

Ah, they grow up so fast...seems like just yesterday that everyone was incandesant with rage over the tyre, roll cage and HANS device reg changes, and now they want to sign up again. Bless. :d

Please my daddy captain c. Let us pay our money to the SS fairies.

• Like 1

Please my daddy captain c. Let us pay our money to the SS fairies.

Not in my power, o rapid vodka Jedi. You must travel to the planet Algaris and beg Darth Nick to lead you to the Dark Side.

I've set it up backstage already, it's ready to go in the Club Store, but only when Darth Nick is ready will he activate the package.

Not in my power, o rapid vodka Jedi. You must travel to the planet Algaris and beg Darth Nick to lead you to the Dark Side.

I've set it up backstage already, it's ready to go in the Club Store, but only when Darth Nick is ready will he activate the package.

Don't know if I'm prepared for the force of obi Algar and his package.

• Like 1