Westfield SEIW 1.8 Zetec SOLD.

Tricky

Maybe I will Barry, but I've got another itch that needs a scratch so to speak.

Here are a few more pictures.

IMAG2223_zpsjkl6mj6v.jpg

IMAG2222_zpsj0novjyr.jpg

IMAG2219_zpsydwwykec.jpg

IMAG2218_zpsinhbwkq2.jpg

IMAG2217_zpscthu6xej.jpg

IMAG2216_zps3iumvo60.jpg

IMAG2210_zpsfpisly8z.jpg

IMAG2209_zps6kndq5ds.jpg

IMAG2212_zpsis36yevj.jpg

This is a great road/track Westie.

Potential buyers should not be put off by engine being 1.8 rather than 2.0.

It's a fantastic engine for a Westie. Revvy with plenty of power. I have similar build in mine.

And sounds great.

Appears great value too. Suprised it's not sold.

Not a good time to sell Dave, but guess the right buyer will come along or the other alternative is I have 2 hobbies and probably no wife!

other alternative is I have 2 hobbies and probably no wife!

Tricky

Go for it mate, 2 hobbies sounds fine to me. If your lucky you'll get away with it, If not and swmbo gets the hump and walks you'll have more time and money for a 3rd hobby, win win if you ask me.  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

If anyone else wants me to provide some marriage / relationship advice please just ask  :d  :d  :d

• Like 6

Tricky, now it's sold, can I hijack and can I ask how you attached the aeroscreen? Looks super neat!

OK, the screen is bolted down at sides and centrally. Made a trial fit first and when I was happy with the position, I taped (electrical pvc tape) along the leading edge of the screen and on the scuttle just leaving a few mill, then backed off the bolts and put a bead of silicone sealant under the edge.

Bolted down the screen which created an extrusion of silicone along the length of the screen where it meets the scuttle. Using a wet finger (and I know it's disgusting but saliva works best) removed the excess with my finger a few inches at a time.

Then whilst it is still soft removed the tape leaving a nice neat straight edge and sealing the screen beautifully.

Just remembered I did have to weight it with sand filled sandwich bags in places to get it to sit flat.

• Like 2

Come on then spill the beans whats the other itch you need scratching?  :d

Come on then spill the beans whats the other itch you need scratching?  :d

It's not car related so won't be of much interest. Lol.

Ooh is it a bike then Matey? Happy new year

Ooh is it a bike then Matey? Happy new year

No defo not! I fall off them.

Well it's has left the building and it's new owner Andy, hopefully will get as much fun and enjoyment as I have.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.