Westfied Worlds Not for Sale

MartinH

Trying to make some room so I've got around 60 Westfield World magazines up for grabs. The earliest is December 2002, there's some useful info and tips within so they might be of interest to a new member.

Free to the first comer but I'm not messing with post or couriers, I can bring them to the Awards Dinner if you can collect or get someone to collect for you.

Martin,

Might be worth asking Scott the Chairman if he needs any you have got to complete the collection he is holding.

If Scott does not want them then I would like them please if someone could get them to Hereford or there abouts

Thanks for the thoughts and the offer, but after much hard work we now have every past issue of Westfield World available to members here online as PDFs in the Library tab at the top of the forums.  If Geoffrey wants them, that's fine by me. :t-up:

Geoffrey

I'm just North of Cambridge a mile off the A14.but I'm sure we must be able to arrange something. I think  Stuart Hill "Woodman" lives in Herefordshire and he'll probably be at the Dinner.

Just a note, they are not a complete run there are the odd ones missing.

Hello Martin.

I am not bothered about a full run as would just enjoy reading them.

I have read a lot of the downloadable ones that Scott archived but it is not the same as reading one in your hand.

I work in Hereford but live near Scarborough and travel between Hereford, up to Birmingham and the M42, onto the M1, M18 towards Doncaster and then from there to Howden and home. I do this on a Friday night  and then return on a Sunday afternoon

So Cambridgeshire is not much help.  Just got to hope someone who's going to the Dinner lives close to your route and sees this post.

Hello Martin.

Shaggydoo has kindly offered to collect the magazines for me, from you at the awards do.

OK Geoffrey,  I'll have them with me on Saturday and I'll seek out Shaggydoo!

Happy reading :d

• Like 1

I work in Hereford but live near Scarborough and travel between Hereford, up to Birmingham and the M42, onto the M1, M18 towards Doncaster and then from there to Howden and home. I do this on a Friday night  and then return on a Sunday afternoon

Every week? Ooof!

Hi Russ.

No every two weeks unfortunately.

One full day at home every two weeks.

Oh what joy.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.