montoro

Hello everyone,

my name is Jose Manuel currently I bought a westfiel,

I'm glad I found this forum because in my country Spain, there is little information about these cars,

I've also seen a post that an old house owner sought the car I bought has Q659YAW registration, would be very good contact with greetings to all. :t-up:  :d  :d  :d  :d

Welcome Jose, I saw the other post, sadly, it looks like the previous owner hasn't been a member of the club for some years, so I'm not sure if he will see your posts. Fingers crossed for you!

Jose, Welcome, enjoy your car.

Hello everyone,

my name is Jose Manuel currently I bought a westfiel,

I'm glad I found this forum because in my country Spain, there is little information about these cars,

I've also seen a post that an old house owner sought the car I bought has Q659YAW registration, would be very good contact with greetings to all. :t-up::d:d:d:d

De donde eres?

Welcome from another newbe

hi, I live in Alagon, a village near the city of Zaragoza. My car needs some improvements before I could enroll in Spain, so if you do not mind I will make you a lot of questions to see if you can help. try to upload all the pictures you can

hi, I live in Alagon, a village near the city of Zaragoza. My car needs some improvements before I could enroll in Spain, so if you do not mind I will make you a lot of questions to see if you can help. try to upload all the pictures you can

Come on!!!

I left zaragoza 2 months ago. I was living in Cuarte... and working in Valeo!!

The world is too small.

Come on!!!

I left zaragoza 2 months ago. I was living in Cuarte... and working in Valeo!!

The world is too small.

Frighteningly small, isn't it!

You need to upload your pictures to photobucket and then copy and paste the image link from photobucket into your post here.