Single Seater Jedi Project For Sale

mark.anson

Ok I have decided to put my Jedi project up for sale.

I bought the car last year with a view to competing in a few rounds this year along side my Westfield season.

I took it out for a short test and then removed the seat and rear bulkhead alley panel to tidy the loom up only to discover to my horror the previous owner (for some inexplicable reason) had removed the original factory seat belt mounts and welded in his own with sparrow Sh*t weld.

Needless to say I decided at that point to strip the car and rectify this and generally tidy it up and maybe fit a modern Suzuki K6 engine or similar.

That still may happen if it doesn't sell but due to changes at work its unlikely

Ill have time this coming year to do it, hence the sale.

The car is 95% complete and only needs a few parts and jobs to get it back together which i will do my best to list below.

Chassis Jobs Needed to complete.

The chassis is stripped and in bare metal but is covered with protectant for prevent rust.

The main job is new seat belt mounts which will need welding on to the chassis for the shoulder belts and some threaded top hats making and welding into the chassis forthe crotch and lap belts.

Given the compulsory introduction of HANS devices these would need doing anyway.

A relatively easy job for a competent welder and a minimum cost in materials.

Not compulsory, but as mine is an early chassis and were not originally fitted, I

would weld some intrusion plates into the front corners as the later Jedi's have.

I have already cut some steel for these and just need welding on.

Again minimal cost in materials and time.

Obviously new engine mounts if you choose to fit another engine.

Shot blast or dip and Re powder coat or paint.

Thats really the main work apart from cleaning everything else up an reassembling

the car.

There are a few parts that will be needed to complete the build the main bits being a new GRP floor and diffuser and diff mounting blocks, and probably some plumbing parts and pipes.(An alley diffuser is included in the sale)

The existing ally panels are usable but for the minimal cost of making more I would probably replace them and I would re make the dash too.

The car comes with two sets of rims. One set with slicks the other with wets

In addition to the Jedi front wing there are two rear wings, one original Jedi and

another higher down force one.

All body work is present except for the two cockpit side panels but everything else is there i.e. all front and rear suspension, shocks and springs ,AP brakes and pipes,steering rack, front and rear uprights, mini diff and driveshafts, Jedi fuel tank, facet fuel pump, all nuts and bolts etc etc

I will split and sell either with or without the engine;

The engine itself is a ZZR 1100 fitted with high compression pistons and has a Vanceand Hines power pack bike clocks and loom etc etc.fitted with Kiehin Flat slide carbs.

Engine is strong and running well prior to removal and comes with a spare head and

various other engine bits

Asking Price for everything including the engine is £5000 ono

For everything else without the engine £4000 ono however I'm happy to discuss sensible offers

Lack of time and space forces sale.

If interested PM me for further details.

Mark.

Mark PM Sent

Uh oh Mart, put the rum bottle down...

• Like 2

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.