Who said Westfields aren't sensible!?

silky13

:t-up:  nice job :t-up:

I remember buying a very large Scalextrix set a long time ago and squeezing, balancing it on top of my Sylva Striker - one hand to change gear and balance the box :oops:

Once packed a set of clamshells into the car, to take down to Stoneleigh for Scott. (Someone had damaged his car in an accident, and there was some worry about getting replacement clamshells from the factory - I think everyone thought they'd been discontinued).

IMG_0401.jpg

I used to do the pyrotechnics for Thunder in the Glens, many moons ago!

Mine gets used quite frequently to buy long lengths of timber from the builders merchant, and occasionally spare tyres for the tin top

null_zpsfe6ef9df.jpg

Ha ha ha! Glad to see from the above its not just me that's mad here! :-P

Peet... Did the TV work when you got it home?

Russ... Interesting fact, it's a bl**** good setup like and everyone was mega friendly! Some lovely bikes there too!

For long thin stuff like timber, guttering, pipes, a Westy is much more practical than a tin top. If you have an aeroscreen then in cold weather you just have to defrost the mirrors and you are off. No scraping of windscreens and the other glass, or waiting for the heater to demist the inside.

Jen

• Like 1

A couple pics I found on the phone from my trip to Aviemore for a gig in the westy! Enjoy!

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

Good job you didn't have to take your own backline.   It would have been interesting to see you towing a 4X12 on casters behind you :)

Good job you didn't have to take your own backline. It would have been interesting to see you towing a 4X12 on casters behind you :)

I was lucky as the backing the organisers provided was much better than my own! Ive got a peavey 4x10 which is massive and had to be precision cut in half for transport in my old car!

There's not much I've not done with Westfield compared with my Octavia - & that's towing and carrying bikes.

Towing is one activity though I would never subject the Westfield to.

AdamR has transported his trials bike on his Westfield.