Drive through the Dales and Into the Lake District. 08.08.15

Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

Only the calendar has exclusive pictures not published on the Boardroom. There's been many articles over the years that first appeared on-line before going into the mag.

It is nice if the mag articles appear first, or are a bit different in some way to what was on-line,  but that's just my own personal opinion and nothing to do with the club.

But we'll take all the content we can for the magazine; just get it sent in! Oh and it's always best just to send stuff in, don't worry about how full the mag is, or otherwise. It just gives more material to work with when he's assembling the next edition. If there's more than needed, it will just be held over for next time.*

(*If you have a really time sensitive piece, that would make no sense in a different, later issue, do let us know when you send it in)

Really - where does it say that?? I reckon Boardroom and Magazine are two separate entities with the Magazine reaching many more people - especially those who like to read when they are sat on the b0g :laugh:

Apologies if I'm erroneous in my comment

Hi Martin ,

My Scottish trip was with the magazine man two months ago

Hello.

Here are just a few of the pictures I took.

I will save the best ones for later.

IMG_6313_zpsbptltzqb.jpg

IMG_6309_zps8dyhayuu.jpg

IMG_6312_zps2seww4os.jpg

IMG_6409_zps4jmnvazz.jpgIMG_6415_zpsui4bj1sl.jpg

IMG_6472_zps89m1wmtl.jpg

IMG_6525_zpst6uhcjfp.jpg

IMG_6656_zpst9igo86z.jpg

IMG_6717_zpsole17rfq.jpg

• Like 2

You have some nice roads up there! Now i'm on the road I will try and get up there sometime.