Export messages?

TableLeg

Is this an option on this forum that I have missed? I have used this to good effect on other forums when my message box gets full.

It's good to export all messages to a file and then delete some posts knowing I have the information stored should I need to read it again.

My memory is not so good any more.

Yes.

Open you messanger and the conversation you want to archive the scroll down to the end of the conversation and in the bottom right hand corner click on "archive conversation" you'll then recieve an email with the full conversation on it.

Thanks Mark for the swift reply  :yes:

Do you have to do each individual conversation or can you do all at once?

I think I have answered my own question. It appears you have to do each conversation individually.

Regarding the storage size, does it relate to data within each message or the number of messages? i.e. Is a conversation with 5 actual conversations of text only the same in terms of storage as 5 actual conversations but with photos?