A Bit Of Help In Chelmsford

Kevin (Mr T)

On Monday or Tuesday of the week commencing 10th August, I need to get what remains of my Westy from it's lock-up in Writtle to Joyce Designs on the Widford Industrial Estate in Chelmsford and back again on Monday 17th.

Given that the fuel tank, exhaust, windscreen, headlights and so on are off the car, I am kind of stuck in terms of moving it.

Just wondered if anyone had a trailer I could borrow for an hour or so on those days (I should have access to a car with tow bar)?

Crate of beer, case of wine or any other remuneration available, just don't want to be ripped off by the local garage and their transporter!

Thanks.

Kevin.

Me,     call me Kev on  07710034984.  I'm in South Benfleet.

Me,     call me Kev on  07710034984.  I'm in South Benfleet.

Thanks Bernie, I will give you a call tomorrow.

Yep, I'm into white Rioja at the mo :)

Joyce Designs,    car wrappers aren't they, what you having done?

Yep, I'm into white Rioja at the mo :)

Joyce Designs,    car wrappers aren't they, what you having done?

White Rioja sounds nice........

It's a full wrap, but I don't want to say more than that until people can see it finished!

I liked it as it is,  white with the blue stripes was very distinctive.

In case there is any issue with getting Bernie's you'd be welcome to borrow mine. It's at the factory so not too far from you or Writtle.

just let me know if you need it

Cheers

Kev

In case there is any issue with getting Bernie's you'd be welcome to borrow mine. It's at the factory so not too far from you or Writtle.

just let me know if you need it

Cheers

Kev

Thanks Kev,

Seem to recall yours was pretty big, never towed a trailer before, never towed anything!

I'll give you a crash course in trailers if you like-------not literally of course.

I will be using it myself on Sun 9th Aug.  and should be home by 6:30pm. It's yours anytime after that.

Thanks Kev,

Seem to recall yours was pretty big, never towed a trailer before, never towed anything!

Yes, it's not the smallest trailer :)

I'll give you a crash course in trailers if you like-------not literally of course.

I will be using it myself on Sun 9th Aug.  and should be home by 6:30pm. It's yours anytime after that.

You heading to Woodbridge Bernie?  If I can clear a trapped nerve in my neck I may well be up for that

Yep,  going with Marcus, 'Midlife Crisis'