Clan McWesty: Nev's Charity Blat'n'BBQ - 26th July

Rab (bombero) Reid

Hi Chris

I've emailed our mate who lives in the area and knows the route well for some times and I'll get back to you ;)

Cheers!

So long as no one minds someone else jumping on the bandwagon I may make the trip up with Chris (weather and family plans permitting)

Chris

So long as no one minds someone else jumping on the bandwagon I may make the trip up with Chris (weather and family plans permitting)

Chris

The more, the merrier! I see you got my PM, Mr King! Hopefully see you guys on Sunday :-)

The more, the merrier! I see you got my PM, Mr King! Hopefully see you guys on Sunday :-)

Yes indeed, hope things go to plan, looking forward to a good blat!

Just seen a forecast for the weekend and it might be a bit damp, so bring a brolly!

Forecast is improving though - dry start, rain later - where it was showing rain earlier before.

Finger's crossed it keeps going that way!

Ok,

New wing stays fitted. After some support welding by Alistair.

New cycle wings from Rab also fitted.

Did a quick blast round the village with no problems encountered.

So I'm back in for the BBQ run tomorrow.

What time is the Lizziebryce meeting? (Mat and John).

James has his Westie back from Westfield so is also in.

Cheers Jim

• Like 1

Lizzie Bryce at 10 (Jim & John)?

Have a great day guys and stay safe.......steering wheels locked on and checked !!!!

• Like 1

Sorry I couldn't join you today lads - the wedding I was at last night just got the better of me! 

Pity - as the weather held off after all!

Next time :)

Sorry I couldn't join you today lads - the wedding I was at last night just got the better of me! 

Pity - as the weather held off after all!

Next time :)

No worries, Chris. Always a reason for us to try a gain soon! The weather held off indeed and only a light spit came on after we were all fed and watered. A bit heavier for the drive home though. The roads were great especially the Newcastleton leg!

I've been giving some thought to a possible raid into Northumberland area, if you have any suggestions... ;)