Parts for Sale

ACW

Re-posted below cos I know a load of yur tried to message me when it wasnt working.!!

Clearing out my Garage for the winter and have the following parts:

1. Westfield Factory VX 2L 16V shallow baffled ally sump with pickup in V.good condition. Changed due to dry sumping. £120 SOLD  :D

2. Good condition Oil Pump for 2L Vx 16v. 1 years usage only £30.

3. One OZ 16" F1 Cup wheel with 215/40/16 Falken ZR-B Tyre Unused as new £80.

4. Oil Cooler with oil thermostat, sandwich plate, braided hose and fittings. Suit Vauxhall or ford engine in good condition ready to fit. £80

5. Factory Ally dash with rounded edge uncut, New. uncovered £10 Provisionally SOLD  :D

6. Covered Laser cut ally dash with rounded edge. £25

7. 1700cc X-flow engine with lightened balanced bottom end. Tuftrided/Nitrided. 244 Cam, Duplex vernier timing gear, Aldon Side exit dizzy, Big Valve lead head with double springs. No sump. One bad piston (ring broke) £200

8. Powder coated Front uprights (Ford) with brake calipers (modified for cycle wings). £50 pair. SOLD  :D

9. VDO revcounter 80mm 0-10K 1 yr old £50 SOLD  :D

10. VDO (Westfield) fuel gauge, Water Temp, Oil Pressure with senders £25 ea or £60 lot. 1yr old SOLD  :D

11. Westfield VX16v 2L Exhaust system in stainless £100.

12. Westfield Rear Drum Uprights Compete £50 pair

13. Westfield Early type wishbones front set £70

14. Windscreen and pillars (need repainting) £40

15. Four Core Radiator and Fan Unit (Ford Type) no leeks £15

16. Five 6.5J X 13 Compomoptive Wheels in Silver with worn A008 tyres £200

Send me a message or email

acw@ggr.net

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.