• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Posts per page?

TableLeg

Is there any way a user can change the number of posts per page on the forum?

I know that in the early days of slow internet it made sense to limit the post number as more and more people began adding images to posts which slowed them to a crawl.

On other sites I have seen an option to select various number of posts per page. I have a decent internet connection these days and can get away with maximum of 200 posts per page with no issues.

With regards to reading through 'Build Diaries' as a good way to follow peoples progress an option to select 'number of posts per page' would be a useful addition.

It may well be that this is an option already in place and if so, can anybody please tell me where I will find it?

Thanks.

• Like 1

That's something I noticed as well early on.  It would be nice to have a choice of number of posts per page.  Some want more, some want fewer.  At the moment it's set at 20 per page which is default adjustable by an admin, but sorry no, the current version doesn't have the option.  Ade is planning a major upgrade over the summer at some point (mega job) and I hope that might be one of the new bits.

Thanks Scott,

Fingers crossed it'll make it into the forum at some point.

:yes:

• Like 1