Help name kittens!

D7PNY

Bubbles & Squeek......

Branston & Pickles....

Wallace & Gromit....

Too early for me to get creative.....

Nem....

Ebola and Anthrax.  Just imagine the reaction when you call them in a loud voice - should cause a few double takes.

Ditto with:

Warning and Danger

Fire and Earthquake

There was a story a few years ago about the police being called to a park because someone was heard crying for help.  When they got there, they found a man looking for his cat, who he named "Help". :d

Ours are called Darwin and Nietzsche but I've always liked the idea of mundane names like Phil and Janet.

Special Patrol Group.........

Oh wait, never mind, that one's for hamsters :d

• Like 1

There's a blast from the past!  :laugh: 

I think giving pets comedy/clever double act names is so cruel..

From personal experience it's always a death sentence for one of them!

• Like 1

Ren & Stimpy

Look em up... fantastic cartoon double act :d

• Like 2

Whatever you pick, just make sure it doesn't sound too lame as you shout it out at the top of your voice when the wee monkeys have gone AWOL. :)

My first cat was called Norman the Cat - I think it was something prompted by either Monty Python or Derek & Clive, but everything was called Norman the whatever at that time....don't ask....

Many years back had a Bilbo & Baggins, last batch we had Greebo Ogg and Magrat Garlick, the others already had names from the breeder so we just used contractions of the pretentious 'titles' they had. The last one we named was Dandy Dan to go along with the already named Bugsy Malone & Tallulah. Dandy was also known as Mr Creosote due to his staggering appetite and even more staggering ability to projectile vomit vast quantities.

My grandfather had a good name for some puppies he had, Widdle & Puke. 

We've got the same dilemma coming up soon as well, about to go and choose a couple (or 3) new kittens in a couple of weeks.

cat 1 and cat 2 ....

their names will follow after you get them and live with them for a while

zappy was originally zappa cos he looked a bit like him but then ran about so wild it reverted to zappy.

fattys name is really snark as in corporal snark but fatty works.

Mungo ended up being called that for reasons that will probably get me banned... lets just say he got a bit scared and hid behind the tv for 3 days and eventually came out but while he was there he was referred to as m****go the scared. then he was mingo the brown and eventually it stopped at mungo as its not policailly incorrect. .... the vets think he is called catmea charly as that's his registered breed name.

I quite liked Mork and Mindy but the boss says no which I fear will be the way most suggestions go until she picks one that I like!

On the TV theme if you can't have Mork and Mindy:

Will and Grace

Leonard and Penny

Sheldon and Amy

Howard and Bernadette

Gibbs and DiNozzo 

Laurel and Hardy

I am sure there are loads of other double acts