***NOW SOLD***COMPLETE SET OF NARROW BODY PARTS

scubajess

I have a complete set of maroon coloured body parts for a narrow body car for sale. Tub, nose cone, scuttle, bonnet, windscreen fillet and cycle wings.

The tub has very minor damage to the rear nearside wing and has all the usual holes drilled in it for cycle wings etc. It also has the exhaust exit on the nearside. (See attached photos)

The nose cone is in excellent condition with no cracks, scuffs or accident damage.

The scuttle is in good condition, it has the usual holes in it for windscreen pillars, wipers etc and still has some of the windscreen sealer on it (See attached photos)

The bonnet is in good condition but has air intake holes either side (See attached photos)

A pair of cycle wings and the windscreen fillet are also included.

This is collection only from my home address, I'm in Rotherham, South Yorkshire 5 minutes from J.33 M1 or 15 minutes from J.1 M18.

Any questions PM me or ring me on 07522 125339

£175 ono

S1031334_zpsusxyj9qm.jpg

S1031335_zpsg9fqqlgh.jpg

S1031336_zpsxkzz0u1b.jpg

S1031337_zpsqemhuzpn.jpg

S1031338_zpslejyis23.jpg

S1031339_zpsehbwoagy.jpg

S1031340_zpsxfkckspd.jpg

S1031341_zps2svrqgcp.jpg

S1031342_zps21ogqmfz.jpg

S1031343_zpssu9hmy3j.jpg

• Like 1

This is now sold as a complete unit. Sorry to the people who asked me to sell various parts separately.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.