• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Northants Group

Kevin Swinden

I have recently joined the club,  can anyone from the Northats Group let me know when (and where) the next meet is please

cheers

Name, e-mail address, and phone number of the AO are all on the "Local Events" section of the home page.

Fourth Wednesday of the month is what it says, so that'll be the 23rd............Call or mail the AO for confirmation..........

Kevin,

Wednesday 22nd 7.30 Aviator hotel/pub at Sywell, you will be very welcome.

Where in Northants are you?

Call me if you want any more info 07710 998143.

Carl

so that'll be the 23rd............

*Removes last years year planner*

*Picks up phone, orders 2003 year planner*

Sorry........... :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Kevin - welcome to the Club & Northants Area Meet.

Roland (Membership Sec) has already sent me your details, and the new Newsletter is in the post to you (actually its not going in the post until the weekend just to make sure that our area website is up and running by the time you receive it - all will become clear in the letter)

Following a recent healthy influx we are now up to 55 current members in our area, so we will let you off the ancient custom of newbies buying the first round !

Look forward to seeing you on the 22nd.

When you access the new area website (up and running next week hopefully) it contains a link giving directions to the Aviator - our venue.

Blatters - I think your calendar is calibrated by the same people that calibrate the Dyno's you frequent !

Chris & Guys

Thanks for the welcome shown.  I actually live and work in Wollaston.  I am familiar with the Aviator at Sywell.  I will diarise (posh word) the 22nd and meet you there.

Look for an immature slightly over 40 year old ( so my wife keeps reminding me).

I am greatful you have shown the "reverence" in not making me perform your ancient customs.

I trust there are no funny handshakes aprons and ceremonies.

:D

Plenty of 40 something immature guys.

Lots of funny shaky hands.

Based on that you should fit in a treat.

Interesting fact about Wollaston - theres a road called "BELL END" there.

Up this neck of the woods there's a place called Bell End and another called Lickey End   :blush:  :blush:  :D  :)  ;)  :devil:

At my last job I had the pleasure to work with:

Paula Saggs

Mr W@nker (I kid you not he's an american)

Tom Jones

Mr Boring

And another obscenity that escapes my mind

Now Now boys, its clear that once you lot get going theres no stopping you.

It is a true fact Wollaston (centre of the universe, well close to it anyway) does infact have a "BELL END",  however for those of you foolish enough to venture into these parts you'll come accross a Neal Close, Park Street and  even Queens Road.  

Now guys don't read anything in to this on my account, its all done in the best possible taste... Odd lot us rural lot

kevin