• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Peak District Area Run From Donnington Park

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet at Donnington Park Cafe DE74 2RP on 25th April leaving at 1.30pm for a route across to Tutbury, up to Rocester and then Alton, finishing at everyone's fave cafe in Ca**ington.

Don't ask me the exact route I am following Trevturtle, but I am told it is on the more interesting roads and it is a lovely area. It will all be new to me and I am really looking forward to it.

Everyone welcome.

Back in my neck of the woods.

All being well I'll be there.

• Like 1

Definitely good for us so we will be there too!

Brill response, thanks folks, I wasn't sure if there would be much interest in this area. That's 4 cars, anyone else coming?

I will try to get there with Michelle

got the old girl out last week new wheels on. Just the minor problem of a mouse/rather being in garage and chewing through water hose

• Like 1

I might come along for this. I live just along from Donnington Park and work at Alton Towers so it's perfect for me really. I'll see if my mate is off work that day too and fancies bringing his westy along.

• Like 1

I'll try and make it to all being well with the weather,I've only just joined so will be my first outing with a bunch of us,can't wait

I'll try and make it to all being well with the weather,I've only just joined so will be my first outing with a bunch of us,can't wait

Its a good experience seeing a line if Westfields ahead of you. :t-up:

Just out of interest, how often do we stop for fuel? I only have a 20 litre tank and a thirsty Xflow so i only have a range of about 80 miles.

Hi Neil Wilkes

Welcome to the club, you are going to love it here I promise you. Being with all the other cars looks, smells and sounds amazing, there is nothing else like it. We are a very friendly lot too, both with each other and with pedestrians that wave as we go by.

If Ashbourne is not too far away from you we have meets there which you are welcome to come on.

Fordboi

All my outings have regular refuelling stops for both cars and drivers so don't worry we will have it covered.

Cheers, Julie

ooo yes.. i'll be there aswell    :p

Off to check the route this week and test a couple of options to see what's best. I will post details of the route, fuel stops, tea stops, cake stops soon

The sun has been ordered ...Theeeeeeee sun has got his hat on...hip hip hip.....

Route tested yesterday ...tis a good un

-only one part with some bouncy roads.

-3 cafes on route

-plenty of fuel stops

-A castle

-A reservoir that we drive across

-A theme park

-Loads of farms

oh and I've boiled my head.  Always wear a hat when driving in the sun for 2 hours. :laugh:

regards Mr beetroot head

• Like 1

Looking forward to it Trev!

Time to stick your head in after sun!!!

Sounds good,  Emma and I will be there too. Not that sure on the Cafe but give you a call on the day if we cant find it, i assume its obvious when you get to Donnington Park, its been a couple of years since we where there.