Peak District Area Run From Donnington Park

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

You will see the cafe before the exhibition centre as you drive up the road to exhibition centre.

There is some parking outside the cafe and a bigger carpark outside the exhibition centre

Will not be able to make it sorry, hopefully ok for the next meeting. 

Steve, you might like my next monthly meet, I am thinking of combining it with Glossop Car Show on the Saturday (16th May). Right on your doorstep and you can show off all your upgrades to us at the same time.

Hoping to fire the engine up tomorrow, if my new hoses arrive,(new rad as well) it has been a long 4 months. All worth it I hope, the type 9 v6 gearbox is a very tight fit in a pre-lit. Learnt a lot though. 

I am hoping to be free that weekend in May cheers.

cant wait to see it steve need to have a look how snug it is with the type 9 in

hopefully we will be along next weekend as well just fixing battle wounds from the factory visit last week

Julie, I have been speaking to one of the organisers for the Manor Park show and you may be able to show some cars depending on the amount of people  interested, very busy already, if you could let me know then I could try and arrange it if this suits. cheers

Thanks Steve, can you ask if we can bring approx 6 cars please,

Thanks for helping

Julie

Sorry,  i can't make it.... Work I'm afraid. :(

Next time.

Chuck a sickie, obviously  :d

• Like 1

ooo yes.. i'll be there aswell    :p

Off to check the route this week and test a couple of options to see what's best. I will post details of the route, fuel stops, tea stops, cake stops soon

The sun has been ordered ...Theeeeeeee sun has got his hat on...hip hip hip.....

Metcheck says mildly moist on Sat.. 5% chance of 0.1mm of rain.  The weather order failed sorry :down:

Cooler, cloudy and April showers suggested by BBC weather  :(

Met saying up to 70% chance of rain in the afternoon..   :swear:   time for some prayers to the sun gods. 

Best fix my wipers I suppose  :rolleyes: