April Powers, Lincoln, Sat 4th April

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Hi Robin,

Are you going to macD's meeting point for 8am? if so can meet you for run down if you want somewhere between you Leeds and me Dewsbury?

We should be there for 7-30, sustainance required.
  • Like 1

Hi Robin,

Are you going to macD's meeting point for 8am? if so can meet you for run down if you want somewhere between you Leeds and me Dewsbury?

I am, we could meet up at whoolly edge at 7:15. If that's ok.

I should have my son, Michael with me if he's not been out the night before.

I am, we could meet up at whoolly edge at 7:15. If that's ok.

I should have my son, Michael with me if he's not been out the night before.

Sounds like a plan see you there  :t-up:

Subject to the alarm clock working..... I'll see you at the McD's at 08:00 O'bells..... Me and the ASBO's on a mission.......

Nem....... 

It's just taken me about an hour to warm the old laptop up, but I think i's on it's last legs so I'm on the new one now. Here are a few photos from this morning.

April%20Powers%20006_zpsfppvdc05.jpg

April%20Powers%20005_zpscnxlwsx6.jpg

April%20Powers%20003_zpseykfoykn.jpg

April%20Powers%20001_zps3nhywb5d.jpg

April%20Powers%20002_zpsb7dfdd1c.jpg

Great meeting you all..... great fun and some class A motors to oggle, see you all at Stoneleigh in a few weeks.

Nem....... 

• Like 3

Great meeting you all..... great fun and some class A motors to oggle, see you all at Stoneleigh in a few weeks.

Nem.......

Nice to meet you too Paul, also great sound track when when you were running behind me!

Firstly, I am sorry that MartynV and Sue could not make today and I really hope Sue feels better soon.

We met at McDonalds.

Marcus, Robin and Paul.

Horsepower%20at%20Hall%20April%202015%20

Tricky and us, with Matt in his gorgeous Volvo. Tricky has his new harness fitted and has replaced carpet with the carbon fibre look inside his car.

Tricky in the true 'Spirit of the Club' not only yet again turned up but also again bought more cars with him. When he is not talking about cars he speaks of this son and this Volvo. Well today we found out what he keeps raving about, a lovely lad with a lovely car, a credit to his dad. Also a nephew-to-be in a Toyota Celica GT4, sorry I didn't get a picture of it.

After last Sunday with Rickyboy100 on holiday today, we thought we were safe from the rain, but no, we had a few drops on the way, then just low cloud.

In total we had 9 Westfield's turn up, brilliant, more than I could dream of. Some people had come massive distances too.

We got parked with a Caterham and a couple of Robin Hoods, in the 'Seven Area'. The Morgan's made a lovely backdrop.

Andrew will be glad that I managed to photograph his car this time. He has now raised his ride height, fitted an immobiliser, next on the list is to fit a heater.

I just had to show you Nigel's wheels.

Nigel and Graham's cars, with the Caterham.

From the right, Andrew, Paul, Marcus and Robin's cars

Tricky, me, Robin, Marcus. Paul

• Like 2

There were other car's there too, it wasn't quite a kit car show. Not yet anyway.

Mr and Mrs Gadget were there too in the VX220, thanks for the egg Ian.

A late arrival was Mr and Mrs Molestrangler. I am sorry I didn't get a photo of your car, it must be something about blue V8's, my camera gets shy.

Afterwards 6 of us went to Daisy Made Ice Cream Farm for some hot soup, we had just stood in a field for 3 hours, we needed warming up and ice cream would just not hit the spot. It makes me laugh, I have 5 Westfield's following me, as though I am local and know where I am going, sshh don't tell them.

Thanks everyone for coming, it has been a brilliant day and you were right Tricky, we should have gone on instead of coming home, the sun came out after all.

Next month it is on Saturday 9th May, so afterwards we will be going to the 4pm BBQ at The Oil Can Cafe at The Carding Shed - see Rickyboy100's separate post in Events.

Everybody is welcome to both events.

Great pictures guys, wish I was there, well some of me wishes I was there. So is this sad? Sat in Doha airport in qatar and I still want to be looking on the forum. I'm coming next time although it's stoneleigh on the Sunday so not sure if you'll be doing it. See you all in a few weeks time hopefully with a tan.